How To Use Our Lures
How to fish Buzz bomb lures, Zzinger lures, Spinnow and Zelda Jig
Work the various shoals, reefs and water depths - look for bait!
How to use our lures
- Lower rod tips toward water.
- Lift gently on rod upwards about 18″ – 24″ and immediately drop rod tip again, creating slack line.
- Your lure sinks spinning horizontally. This rotation sends out vibrations that attract or annoy ALL fish, large or tiny, into striking.
- Repeat. If you feel the least tick – hit hard!
- Fish just beneath surface feed or just above “haystacks” of feed on the bottom.
Weight and Sizes of Buzz Bomb Tackle Lures
Buzz Bomb - Deadly sonic lures
Sizes and Weights
1.5" - 0.2oz
2" - 0.5oz
2.5" - 0.9oz
3"Light - 1.1oz
3" x-heavy - 1.5oz
4" - 1.5oz
4"wide - 1.4oz
5" - 3.7oz.
(weights of other products are in the descriptions!)