How To Use Our Lures
Buzz Bomb Mooching
- Lower rod tips toward water.
- Lift gently on rod upwards about 18″ – 24″ and immediately drop rod tip again, creating slack line, whereby your lure sinks spinning horizontally. This rotation sends out vibrations that attract or annoy ALL fish, large or tiny, into striking.
- Repeat. If you feel the least tick – hit hard! Fish just beneath surface feed or just above “haystacks” of feed on the bottom.
Buzz Bomb Casting
- Cast lure out into surface feeding fish
- Lift rod tip smoothly, about 2 ft.
- Immediately throw rod tip back towards lure creating slack line – reel in slack. Repeat.
Buzz Bomb Slow-Trolling
Work the boat in a zig zag fashion at a heightened trolling speed, then swing around in a circle. Work the water to corral the fish the same as a predator would. Then slow slightly to a trolling speed and work the lure the same as casting – Give our quickly 2 ft. of line and pull up slowly when line is taut.