How To Use Our Lures
Sizes and Weights
Buzz Bomb weights: 1.5" - 0.2oz ; 2" - 0.5oz ; 2.5" - 0.9oz 3"Light - 1.1oz ; 3" x-heavy - 1.5oz ; 4" - 1.5oz ; 4"wide - 1.4oz ; 5" - 3.7oz. (weights of other products are in the description when selecting)
Choose size of Buzz Bomb, Zzinger, Spinnow, or Zelda Jig:
- Bait size (because all lures mimic stunned bait)
- Depth and Current (get below the bait ball, near bottom, or stay up)
Buzz Bomb Mooching
- Lower rod tips toward water.
- Lift gently on rod upwards about 18″ – 24″ and immediately drop rod tip again, creating slack line, whereby your lure sinks spinning horizontally. This rotation sends out vibrations that attract or annoy ALL fish, large or tiny, into striking.
- Repeat. If you feel the least tick – hit hard! Fish just beneath surface feed or just above “haystacks” of feed on the bottom.
Buzz Bomb Casting
- Cast lure out into surface feeding fish
- Lift rod tip smoothly, about 2 ft.
- Immediately throw rod tip back towards lure creating slack line – reel in slack. Repeat.